DDMS Cyclone™ produces multiple products from one ROM source eliminating any product re-handling. This reduces cost per tonne significantly.
- Increased plant total yield
- Producing a middling product without double handling
- Improved operational efficiency
- Reduced operational cost
- Reduced capital cost for new plants
- Simplified plant operation
- Can easily be retrofitted to existing standard DMS modules
- Can treat up to 90mm and 550 tph in one single unit
The 3 product cyclone treats normal ROM feed and produces 3 product streams at once. Typically a prime product of around 27,5MJ/kg (export quality) and a midlings product of 21MJ/kg (typically ESKOM quality).
By doing this, the 3 product cyclone manages to drastically reduce operating cost associated with the re-treatment of normal discards. It also reduces complexity of coal plants and subsequently reduces the capital required for a coal processing plant compared to a conventional double stage DMS plant.
The ENPROTEC Advantage:
The DDMS Cyclone™ can easily be fitted in a standard DMS plants.
DDMS Cyclone™ can treat material up to a size of 90ml with maximum throughput of 590 tons per hour.
Comparable to that of standard DMS cyclones (both Primary and Secondary).