Depending on the project, our approach takes three dimensions:
Our Systems Engineering approach ensures that the technical, operational end functional design requirements of a project are achieved.
Our Engineers, equipped with the latest design and engineering tools, follow systems engineering protocol throughout the engineering phases of each project that we take on.
Technical Performance Measures (TPMs) and Functional Flow Block Diagrams (FFBDs) are used to ensure that the plant or system that will be designed and built complies with the expectations of our customers. Critical to the successful design of a plant or system is the evaluation and Trade-Off of various functional requirements.
Design and Engineering:
Our engineering design team evaluates each system design to the following criteria and objectives:
- Technical I Functional Design requirements
- Inherent System Reliability (Reliability Engineering)
- Design toward Maintainability
- Human Factor (Ergonomic) design
- Safety Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Lifecycle costing and Lifecycle Engineering
The use of the best available technology (tried and trusted by industry), tailor-made for each and every application, allows the best possible solution to be delivered to our clients. Our turnkey solutions allow for single source accountability, where we act on the client’s behalf. In taking a “complete solutions” approach, we afford our clients peace of mind with a single point of contact which reduces the exposure to technical scope and cost changes.
- Bulk Material Handling System Design and Engineering
- Conveyor and Conveying systems
- Guided Flow Chute systems
- Crushing and Screening systems
- Pumping and Piping systems
- Material Storage systems
- Processing Plants
- HMS, DMS, Fines Treatment
- Flotation, Filtration and Re-treat
- Brown-field plant modification design and engineering
Our project teams ensure that every project taken on achieves the following objectives:
- The final system functions at the desired technical and operational performance requirements (quality assured)
- The final project is delivered within the planned timeframe
- The project gets delivered within budget
These objectives are achieved through our dedicated approach to the application of project life cycle principles. These principles, combined with open and honest communication to clients and interested parties, ensure that project risks associated with safety, quality, cost, and time are minimised.